Coke?Chocolate addicts . . . . this is for you
What do I do to survive cravings?
I’m not going to lie – the craving were the worst part of the whole process.
Having never been a very healthy eater, giving up my comfort (high sugar) food was tough
My body ached for them sometimes
No exaggeration !
So how did I survive this?
Instead of coke, chocolate or sugary treats, I would eat the following;
* “Mission” Original Tortilla Chips with Greek Yogurt (no prep/eat anywhere)
* Cream cheese on Ryvitas or Rice Cakes (little prep)
* 2 hard boiled eggs (little prep/eat anywhere)
* Sliced apple with cheese pieces (little prep/eat anywhere)
* Oven cooked potato or sweet potato or parsnip chips – cooked in grape seed oil (little prep)
* Activated nuts (eat anywhere)
* Celery sticks dipped in Greek Yogurt (little prep)
* Leftover meat (especially roast lamb, yummmm) (no prep/eat anywhere)
Although I still have to actively THINK about what goes into my gob, I believe I am getting closer and closer to becoming an Automatic No-Sugar Eater
How cool is that going to be?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
So how about you?
What do you consume to survive the cravings?
Any suggestions for those of us still trying to get ‘there’.